Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Zakaz jakichkolwiek modyfikacji motocykli na terenie EU
Takiego maila dostalem od znajomego w temacie pichcenia nowych ustaw ogolnoeuropejskich lobbowanych najwyrazniej przez producentow motocykli:
-----------------------
EU is proposing to introduce an “Anti-tampering” law to prohibit any modification or addition to a motorbike that would improve or enhance its’ performance. On the face of it this would prevent the unreasonable and excessive modification to bikes, but within the small print of the legislation it would prevent ANY addition, even putting a fly-screen on a naked bike (as under the definition of the law, this would “improve” the bikes’ performance).
            Even the minor personalising of a m’bike would be outlawed unless supplied as an option by the OEM. At a stroke this closes the entire European after-sales spares and accessories market, which sounds suspiciously like the OEM’s ganging up to close this down.
            In addition, the French are attemption to piggy-back this proposal, by having a Europe-wide ban on any m’bike older than 7 years from entering a city, supposedly under the guise of environmental protection.   

Read all about it in this link to the Euporean Biker’s website “Right to Ride”..........

http://www.righttoride.eu/?p=6975

The UK government has a feedback website for petitions against proposals, or petitions to introduce proposals. I have been to the UK’s website and put my name to the petition to block this EU proposal (currently a total of 7000 signatures from UK bikers). Maybe your respective governments or biker’s lobbying groups have similar petitions, in which case it would be good to add your weight behind the move to stop this idiocy.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/5334
(ps – if you put “motorcycles” in the search box, you will get all petitions currently running in UK regarding anything to do with m’bikes).
--------------------------
U mnie i tak policja strzela bez ostrzezenia za chocby nalepke na owiewce, ale wam chyba zalezy na nieskrepowanej wolnosci, wiec gloscie slowo boze gdzie sie da i robcie sobie jakies tam petycje i inne cuda na kiju...
Odpowiedz
ja jestem ciekaw gdzie żarówki będzie można kupić za lat kilka...
jest mały problem z osobami którym odwarstwia się siatkówka  >Sad
w aptece będą sprzedawać?

coś tym eurasom odpierdala!!!
Odpowiedz
Val im nie odpierdala! To jak najbardziej naturalne i normalne

liczy się nie jakość, a ilość
i tu nasza najjaśniejsza Rzeczypospolita wraz z tymi oszołomami, którzy (niestety) nas reprezentują wcale nie jest wyjątkiem
każdy z nich wolałby mieć dwie fujary, nawet niewielkie  :^)
niż jednego pytonga... murzynów i tak przecież nie przebiją  >:>
Yellow Magna & Blackbird - to jest frajda!
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości